About our community‎ > ‎FAQ‎ > ‎


Bulky Disposals

Should you have a need to dispose of major or bulky items, the City of Sydney Council provides a regular kerb side collection service which can be booked through your strata's building manager. Generally items are to be taken to the garbage room and then to the kerbside by our cleaning contractors at the appropriate time.


Please take all of your recycling to the recycling bins in the garbage rooms for disposal. Green waste bins are also provided in the most garbage rooms.